Skip to content
- Typical used in buildings for single zone rooftop units, split systems, heat pumps or hot/chilled water systems.
- Designed to provide exceptional temperature control of single & multistage heating and cooling equipment required to reside on BACnet MS/TP networks.
- A PIC statement is supplied to be easily mapped back to a graphical user interface.
- Self configuring / adjustable baud-rate senses the communication conditions of the current MS/TP network and match them.
- BACnet PIC statement provided to further facilitate integration.
- Pre-configured control sequences and rich parameters selectable to meet most applications
- All setup are permanently held in non-volatile memory in the event of a power failure.
- Attractive turn-cover design, most frequently used keys are located on the face for quick and easy access to information. Setup keypads are located on the interior to eliminate accidental setting changes.
- Large LCD display with enough information for quick and easy readability and operation. Such as measurement and setting temperature, fan and compressor work status,
- Unlock and timer etc.
- Automatic compressor short cycle protection
- Auto or manual fan operation.
- Auto or manual heat/cool changeover.
- Include a timer with the auto turning-off
- Temperature either °F or °C display
- Set point may be locked out /limited locally or via the network
- Infrared remote control optional
- Backlight of LCD optional