Skip to content
- Deluxe programmable thermostat for Fan Coil Unit of air conditioning systems. It’s designed to maintain your desired room temperature by 7-days program
- Designed for BACnet MS/TP network with a PIC statement to further facilitate integration.
- A PIC statement is supplied to be easily mapped back to a graphical user interface.
- Self configuring / adjustable baud-rate senses the communication conditions of the current MS/TP network and match them.
- All setup are permanently held in non-volatile memory in the event of a power failure.
- Attractive turn-cover design, most frequently used keys are located on the face for quick and easy access to information. Setup keypads are located on the interior to eliminate accidental setting changes.
- Programmable control for your convenience with 7-day program of four time periods and four temperatures each day.
- Large LCD displays working status such as room temperature, set point, fan speed, etc. Makes reading and operating easy and accurate.
- Auto or manual heat/cool changeover selectable
- All models feature user-friendly setting buttons
- Large set point range, the min. and max. limit of temperature presetting by end users
- A real time clock for network time synchronization or full stand alone operation
- Unique lockable function makes all keys locked to eliminate accidental operation.
- Infrared remote control optional.
- Low temperature protection
- Celsius or Fahrenheit degree selectable
- White backlight (optional)