Skip to content
- Typical used in buildings for VAV systems
- Designed for BACnet MS/TP networks with 1×0~ 10 VDC output to cooling/heating air damper or 2×0~10VDC outputs to cooling and heating air dampers, also with one or two relay outputs to one or two stages electric auxiliary heater
- A PIC statement is supplied to be easily mapped back to a graphical user interface.
- Self configuring / adjustable baud-rate senses the communication conditions of the current MS/TP network and match them.
- BACnet PIC statement provided to further facilitate integration.
- LCD can display working status such as room temperature, set point, analog output, etc. Makes reading and operating easy and accurate.
- All models feature user-friendly setting buttons
- Smart and enough advanced setup makes the thermostat being used in all VAV systems
- Up to two-stage electric aux. heater control makes temperature controlling more accurate and energy-saving.
- Large set point adjustment, the mini. and max. limit of temperature preset by end users
- Celsius or Fahrenheit degree selectable
- Cooling/heating mode auto changeover or manual switch selectable
- Two parts structure and quick wire terminal blocks make mounting easily.
- Infrared Remote Control (optional)
- Blue backlight (optional)